A McGowan Labor Government will build METRONET to connect our suburbs and fix congestion.
WA Labor's first priorities will be:
- Complete the Forrestfield-Airport Line
- Build the Morley-Ellenbrook Line
- Build the Yanchep Line
- Build the Byford Line
- Commence the Circle Line linking our suburbs
- Building railcars in WA, for WA
- Start fixing level crossings on existing lines
- Integrating bike paths and cycling facilities with the rail network
- A new METRONET train station at Karnup
- Build a new Midland station near the new hospital and extend the line to Bellevue
METRONET will be enshrined in legislation ensuring it is built.
WA Labor has a comprehensive plan to fix congestion and create thousands of local jobs with METRONET. Click here to read how.