Building a Stronger WA
- Develop a 20-year State Infrastructure Strategy to drive investment
- Expand our industry and technology parks
- Delivering Real Outcomes
- Public Sector Policy
- Download pdf
- Drive job growth and job security through integrated coordinated planning to build the infrastructure needs of the State
- Establish Infrastructure WA to facilitate infrastructure planning for the next 20 years
- Infrastructure WA would be an independent body of senior private and public sector representatives reporting directly to the Premier
- Publish a State Infrastructure Strategy to provide more certainty for business investment
- Establish the necessary mechanisms to allow unsolicited infrastructure proposals to be evaluated
- Establish an Industrial Lands Authority (ILA) and remove the barriers to investment and expansion at industry and technology parks
- Bring existing industry and technology parks including AMC and Bentley Technology Park under the auspices of the Industrial Lands Authority
- Develop Meridian Park Industrial Estate to attract technology industries to the northern suburbs
- ILA to undertake an in-depth study into the creation of a technology park north of Two Rocks
- Develop technology parks and serviced industrial land in key regional centres
- The Industrial Lands Authority will work with local governments to develop industrial and technology parks
A McGowan Labor Government is committed to delivering a cultural change within the public sector to maximise every opportunity to deliver better services to the community.
A McGowan Labor Government will deliver real improvements to the public sector.
WA Labor understands that the delivery of quality public services requires a skilled, well resourced and supported public sector.