A McGowan Labor Government will build METRONET to connect our suburbs and fix congestion.
WA Labor's first priorities will be:
- Complete the Forrestfield-Airport Line
- Build rail to Ellenbrook, Morley, Yanchep and Byford
- Commence the Circle Line linking our suburbs
- Start fixing level crossings on the Armadale, Midland and Fremantle lines
- A new METRONET train station at Karnup
METRONET will be enshrined in legislation ensuring it is built.
Take one of our local surveys or complete the form below and have your say. WA Labor is working with local communities to determine things like the final routes of new lines, station locations and facilities. We want to hear from residents about your needs.